Our admission policy is as follows:
Sacred Heart School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or national origin. Because of limited space, the school has set admission priorities for students. In addition, certain conditions related to a student's academic and behavioral background would also affect the student's admission status. However, certain circumstances may require full board approval for admission to the school.
I. Admission Priorities
- A sibling of a student currently enrolled
- The child of faculty and staff members
- Astudent enrolled in a parochial school
- A child of a graduate of Sacred Heart School
- Other Catholic student
To be eligible for admissions:
- Applications must be submitted for review by the announcement deadline
- Students accepted, must register at the first in-house registration
II. Admission After Registration DeadlineStudents will be admitted on a first-come, first serve basis upon completion and acceptance through the application process.