TUITION AND FEES
- be registered for the following school year
- be allowed to receive a final grade.
Registration is held in February of each year. Currently enrolled students are allowed to register first, along with siblings who will be entering school. New students must present a copy of the:
- birth certificate
- baptismal certificate
- immunization card
- social security card at the time of registration
- the nonrefundable registration fee
- Diocesan Tax
- $10.00 PTC Membership
- $150.00 non-refundable Maintenance fee must be paid in March of each school year.
Registration and tuition fees are determined by the Pastor and Sacred Heart School Advisory Council and are subject to change.
Information Regarding Tuition Increase and Discounts
- There has been an increase of $12.00 per student, per month, in tuition for Sacred Heart elementary and $15.00 for high school students for the 2012 –2013 school year.
- No out of church parish fees
- There has been no change in registration fees for the 2012 – 2013 school year.
- As you can see, there is a $45.00 per month discount for families with three (3) children. There is a $115.00 per month discount for families with four (4) children. Families with 5 or more children do not pay tuition for the 5th child and thereafter.
- All households must submit payment for the Annual Maintenance Fee in the amount of $150.00 for the child/children legally residing within their household (parents/guardians with domisary guardianship).
- The completed registration form with the registration fee must be turned in to the school office for new students and families with students already attending Sacred Heart. Of the $150.00 registration fee, twelve dollars ($12) per child will go to the Diocesan tax and $10 per family is for PTC dues.
- Sacred Heart School requires that the annual maintenance and registration fees be paid on a designated date set by the administration in the spring of each school year.
- Tuition is paid on a 12-month basis, beginning in July of each year. All families must bank draft their tuition on the 15th of each month or pay the annual tuition in advance. You will earn a 3% discount if you pay the tuition in advance by June 5th.
If a tuition draft or any other expense check is returned NSF, a notice will be sent with a seven-day due date, and a $25.00 NSF fee will be added to the amount due. If a family has 3 consecutive items returned NSF or has a total of 5 NSF items during a school year (July – June), the family will be required to pay the tuition balance for the remainder of the school year in full, with a certified check or money order. This family will then be required to pay the annual tuition in advance with a certified check or money order until the finance committee approves their return to monthly drafts.
A Grievance Committee, consisting of the Pastor and Administration and Advisory Council President will review any hardship cases.
2012-13 TUITION SCHEDULE
Elem - $301.00/month
HS - $340.00
Elem - $3,612.00/year
HS - $4,080.00
Elem - $602.00/month
HS - $680.00
Elem - $7,224.00/year
HS – 8,160.00
Elem - $858.00/month
HS – $939.00
Elem - $10,296.00/year
HS - $11,268.00
Elem - $1,089.00/month
HS - $1,197.00
HS - $14,364.00
PTC ENHANCEMENT FEE
Monies from the PTC Enhancement Fee are used by the Administration for school enhancement projects, instructional, and non-instructional purposes. Participation is mandatory. Each family is responsible for paying $55.00. The fees will be collected on “Book Fee Day.” Delinquent fees incur a $10.00 a week late fee after the due date.